Due to the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus we live in turbulent times. We admire everyone who provides care to others in these circumstances.
Because the health and safety of our colleagues, customers and partners are our first concern we have taken measures in accordance with the guidelines of the government/RIVM (National Institute for Health and Environment) in order to prevent further spreading of the virus.
What does this mean?
- Our employees are working from home as much as possible. They are still available via email and phone.
- Our helpdesk remains available 24/7
- Visits to projects abroad are not allowed. Additional measures have been taken to optimize remote assistance.
- Visits to (domestic) projects and customers are only allowed when necessary and when safety can be guaranteed. Otherwise support is provided remotely.
- Our warehouse is open, deliveries of materials do not suffer any limitations. Our stock is still more than sufficient.
- Our workshop is open, (urgent) repairs can still be made.
This way we hope to keep our colleagues safe and still provide you with the best possible service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
To support the floriculture sector and healthcare workers in this turbulent time Hoogendoorn Growth Management engaged in the #FlowerBoostChallenge. Hundreds of bunches of roses were delivered to Maasstad Hospital in Rotterdam and the Vaartland healthcare institution in Vlaardingen.