Date | 28-03-2018
Start | 9 AM or 3 PM (CET)
Location | Webinar (at your own desk)
Organisation | Hoogendoorn & LetsGrow.com
Course leaders | René Beerkens (Hoogendoorn) & Ton van Dijk (LetsGrow.com)
E-mail | email@example.com
This webinar will be focused on measurements at plant level that provide us with new insights and with which we can further refine the climate control.
What will you learn during this webinar?
- Insights in the latest greenhouse climate technology
- How new technological developments can tell ‘how a plant feels’ in a instant
- How to monitor root zone-, fruit zone- and head zone temperature in a single glance
- How thermal images can change your way of controlling the optimal plant climate
- How automatic analysis of thermal plantdata can offer you a more resilient crop