Active Air is exceptionally suitable for growers with (semi)closed greenhouses.
Why the Active Air module?
The Active Air module in Hoogendoorn’s iSii process computer, assists you in achieving the ideal greenhouse climate. This optional software module controls installations, such as air-circulation with horizontal and/or vertical fans, forced ventilation, dehumidification with outside air, misting, roof-sprinklers, cooling and dehumidification with air conditioning units in (semi) closed greenhouses.
Moreover, Active Air allows integrating the control of these installations with the basic functions in the iSii, such as heating and ventilation. The module is all about integration and simplification; it is easy to set up and operates in clear overviews. Thanks to the integrated control, you have a clear overview and are able to make the installations work together in an optimum way.
Active Air in short:
• Optimum control of various equipment used in (semi)closed greenhouses integrated with basic functions like heating and ventilation
• Optimum growth climate for the crop
• Optimum production and crop quality
• User-friendly and saves time
• Efficient use of energy and minimum CO2 emission