Aquabalance is especially suitable for Hydroponics, such as tomatoes and cucumbers.
Why the module Aquabalance?
A precise irrigation ensures a higher production and quality. With Aquabalance, your plants are never too dry or too wet. You have grip on an active, healthy root system, which determines the quality of your crop. The starting time for each dripping cycle can be controlled by your plants themselves, based on the saturation weight of the substrate.
Aquabalance is a scale for substrate, which helps you to coordinate the irrigation according to the crop needs 24/7. The Aquabalance Module measures the substrate weight and the amount of drain in cc. Also, it’s possible to measure the EC and pH (optional).
The module calculates the saturation weight and the drain percentage. It determines the right start moment to realize the desired drain percentage. During the night, Aquabalance dehydrates the slabs in a controlled way to assure healthy and active roots. This way Aquabalance ensures a higher production and quality.
Aquabalance module in short:
- Plants receive 24/7 the right amount of water and fertilizer at the right time
- Optimal growth, production and quality
- Controlled amount of drainage
- Controlled dehydration of the substrate at night, for healthy roots
- If needed (when substrate gets too dry) automatic irrigation cycle at night.
- Prevent wasting of water and fertilizers
- User-friendly and saves time
* To purchase this module, the product Aquabalance (scales and interface) is required.
Want to know more about the product Aquabalance? Read more.