The CO2 module is recommended to growers who want to control CO2 sources in the most effective way. Especially in case of multiple greenhouses and departments that include multiple CO2 sources, the module is of great benefit.
Why the CO2 module?
The CO2 module helps to achieve maximum return on investment with the available CO2 distributed in the greenhouse. The module divides the available CO2 from e.g. boilers and other sources, adapted to growth conditions. Your crop receives the right amount of CO2 it needs, which can differ per crop. This depends on e.g. the amount of solar radiation, type of crop and growth phase. The amount of dosed CO2 is expresses in kg/ha/hour, which allows a precise and controlled distribution of CO2 .
This contributes to a higher production and less waste of CO2. With the CO2 module you’re completely ready for a precise and effective dosing strategy.
CO2 module in short:
- Optimum distribution of CO2 from various sources over greenhouses and departments
- CO2 dosing is aligned with plant’s requirements
- Optimum production and crop quality
- User-friendly and saves time
- Available CO2 is distributed evenly throughout the day in combination with heat storage