The i4All is Hoogendoorn’s newest mobile sensor setup, available in two versions: “Open Field” and “Greenhouse”. The i4All sensors measure and record the growth conditions of your outdoor cultivation and protected crop, both above ground and subsurface. This measurement data, sent via a GPRS transmitter, is the basis for the improvement of your crop’s production and quality and for controlled irrigation.
In the horticulture worldwide, an unnecessary amount of potential production is lost due to a lack of reliable information about crops’ growing conditions. In many cases, more water if given than is necessary. With insight into climatological conditions, crop evaporation and soil conditions, you can align irrigation more closely with the need of your crop. This results in better production and quality, with more effective use of water and nutrients.
i4All Open Field
The sensors of the Open Field version measure sunlight, air temperature, humidity, wind direction and speed, rainwater quantity, soil humidity and soil temperature. In addition, the mast is equipped with a solar panel for supplying power to the sensors.
In the Greenhouse version the air temperature and humidity at two heights, CO2, PAR light, plant temperature and the temperature and humidity of the soil or substrate are being measured. In the greenhouse, the i4All is fed with a normal network connection.
• Always an actual insight in factors that promote or hinder the growth of your crop
• Saving water and nutrients
• In cases of deviations in the growth process, measures can be taken to more quickly
• Under all climatic conditions, the most appropriate cultivation strategy can be applied
• Data is available for analysis and advice at any time through the Internet
• High quality materials (UV and corrosion resistant), so ideal for long-term use in the outdoor cultivation
• No wiring, thus easy and quick to set up and to move
The i4All helps you to optimize growth conditions, both in open fields and in greenhouses.